Today is an exciting day for our family. It’s my son’s first day of school.
I have spent the last 4 years of my life with my son almost every day. I still remember the first day I held him in my arms when he was just 11 weeks old (my son was adopted) and now he walks, talks, rides … READ MORE
Top 5 Reasons to Build a School Garden (Quoted from FoodCorp)
1) Students learn about farming and where food comes from.
2) They provide hands-on learning opportunities that integrate math, sciences and health lessons.
3) They encourage physical activities.
4) Growing food promotes healthy eating habits.
5) School gardens provide children access to local, healthy and nourishing foods.
Guess … READ MORE