October 13th, 2011
Today is the day to commit to change.
If you aren’t familiar with We Day watch the video. You will be inspired, you will want your children to attend, you will want to jump up and down with the thousands of other attendees and you will want to “BE THE CHANGE.”
Day 362: Give 362
How can we all participate in a global event that is changing the world? Make a choice to do something today. Here are the 365give top 5 ways you can start to create change by celebrating We Day.
Do 1 or all 5 but do something and be part of the WE in We Day.
1) Attend a We Day event in your city
2) “Like” the We Day Facebook site and $1.00 will be donated on your behalf to Free the Children
3) Make a donation to Free the Children
4) Volunteer at a We Day Event
5) Download the Facebook Badge button and share the news with your fans friends
I was able to do 3 out of the Top 5 ways to support We Day. I have a new baby at home so I am not able to attend or volunteer for the event but I am able to spread the word and donate.
What will you do to support We Day on October 13th?
Time Commitment: 5 minutes
Cost: $10.00 donation